Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Accounts Manager to join our enthusiastic and driven team.
If you are looking for a diverse role, are a team player and have a passion for delivering quality client service then we would love to hear from you.
• Managing a portfolio of clients whilst supervising a team of accountants
• Fostering client relationships across the portfolio
• Planning client work and allocating to the team members ensuring they are well matched
• Training junior staff and taking a leading role in the development and progression of the accounting team
• Producing and reviewing: month-end management accounts, VAT returns, FCA returns, Year-end financial statements (including consolidations, FRS102, IFRS), P11Ds and PSAs, corporation tax computations and QIPS
• Comfortable with multitasking and has experience in leading teams and managing portfolios of clients
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to work to a demanding schedule
• Supportive and reliable team member
• Loyal and self-motivated
• ACA/ACCA qualified preferred however QBE would also be accepted
• Working knowledge of FRS 102 and IFRS
In return, we provide a supportive, open & trusting environment for you to flourish & shape your career, as well as other benefits.